Terms of Service
Welcome to The Meat Market Ph. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any products from this Site. By ordering and purchasing from our website, you agree to have read, understood, and accepted all the Terms and Conditions, including additional terms and policies referenced herein. If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not use this website.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the access and use of our e-commerce site. The Meat Market reserves the right to change and modify any of the terms contained in the Terms or any policy or guidelines on this Site.
I. About The Meat Market Ph
The Meat Market Ph is the official e-commerce site of Holly Farms Inc and Bounty Fresh Foods Inc.. We provide and deliver Bounty Fresh chicken and a variety of meat products for your daily essential cuts and wholesale needs.
- You may place an order by completing the order in our e-commerce site and clicking the “Check Out” button.
- You agree that all orders made on this site are between you and The Meat Market. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your personal information and that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. The Meat Market will not be held responsible for any incomplete, missing, or incorrect information provided by you.
- After placing an order, an order number and confirmation message will be sent to you via your registered email address. The email shall constitute acceptance of your Order and an agreement between you and The Meat Market.
- We shall provide you with a valid receipt upon delivery of the purchased products. An electronic receipt shall be generated once you select the preferred payment option.
- Placing advance orders beyond is not allowed.
III. Prices and Availability of Items
- All information regarding prices, specifications, and availability of items/products listed on the Site are provided by The Meat Market.
- The Meat Market has the right to change/update products on this Site.
- The Meat Market has the right to refuse or cancel any order if an item is mispriced and if there's any unforeseen circumstances in the operation.
- The Meat Market has the right to cancel any order whether or not the order has been confirmed and your bank account has been charged.
- You can pay your orders via our accredited payment channels only. We do not accept Cash on Delivery.
- The Total Bill for the items you purchased will be displayed on the Site when you have completed your Order.
- If you fail to settle the payment within 24 hours, the Order is automatically canceled. You will receive a confirmation email that the order has been canceled.
- The Meat Market shall deliver the Order to the delivery address you provided. Estimated delivery times shall vary depending on various factors including order quantity, delivery distance, traffic conditions, weather conditions and any unforeseen conditions. We aim to deliver the Product to the delivery address you place in the site and within the delivery period indicated by us in the order Confirmation you received.
- When your delivery date falls on a regular and/ or special holiday, deliveries will be made the very next day.
- Upon delivery of the product, you may be required to sign the Delivery Confirmation. In cases where the item delivered has defects, damage, or is a wrong order, you may contact email@example.com or 02-663-9600 local 1710 or inform your assigned agent so he/she can file a request form. Please include attachments, such as a picture of the conditions of the product upon receipt and the sales invoice. You can only make this request during delivery and when our delivery staff/rider is present.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.See our serviceable areas in the FAQs page. Using the contact details you have provided to us, we will inform you and arrange for the cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- If you are not available to receive the delivery, to reschedule or move your delivery date, please inform your assigned Account Specialist two days before your expected delivery date.
- The Meat Market will not be held liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges, or expenses after the delivery has been made and after you have signed the delivery receipt.
- In the event of delayed delivery, we will inform you via e-mail or your assigned account specialist will keep you updated and your order shall be dispatched as soon as it becomes available.
VI. Return/Replacement Policy
Return/Replacement Policy. All returns/replacements must be done following the process and policies provided by The Meat Market.
- Return/Replacement Process: To return or replace a product, please fill-up the form found/provided by our Sales Specialist and provide the reason for the return/ replacement. All returns must be done following the instructions set forth on the website. We are not obligated to issue an approval of return/replacement items unless the process at policies is followed.
- A return/replacement of a product can only be approved based on the following reasons:
- wrong item delivered – in original packaging, the item is complete with accessories, if any, not damaged, tags and labels attached
- received a damaged item
- received a product that has missing or incomplete
- received a product that has quality issues or near expiry - attached photo in the request form.
- In cases where the customer was unable to process the replacement/return form within the delivery day, this request will be automatically declined.
VII. Refund Policy
- All refunds shall be made via deposit into the individual’s bank account provided that complete and accurate bank account details are provided to us.
- We offer no guarantee of any nature for the timeliness of the refunds reaching your account. The processing of payment may take time and it is subject to the respective banks and/or payment provider's internal processing timeline.
- All costs associated with the refund process imposed by the processing bank and/or payment provider shall be paid by The Meat Market.
- The Meat Market reserves the right to modify the mechanism of processing refunds at any time without notice.
The Meat Market has the right to cancel any orders due to the following reasons:
- If the customer has not settled payment within 24 hours
- If the customer is suspected of fraudulent or suspicious transactions
- If we are unable to make the delivery for any reason that is beyond our control which includes, but is not limited to related logistic difficulties and unforeseen circumstances in the operation, or if we are unable to serve the area