• Vegetable oil for shallow frying
• 2 pcs. Classic Top Torikatsu
• ⅓ cup chicken stock
• 1 tbsp. soy sauce
• 1 tbsp. sugar
• 1 tbsp. oil
• 1 white onion, thinly-sliced
• 1 egg, whisked
• 1 tbsp leeks, thinly-sliced
• (optional) nori for topping
1.) Fry Top Torikatsu for 7 minutes on each side. Once done, transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
2.) Combine stock, soy sauce and sugar in a bowl.
3.) Cook onions in oil over medium high heat until soft.
4.) Add stock mixture to onions and let boil for 2 minutes.
5.) Add cooked torikatsu here. Top with whisked egg and leeks. Cover and cook for 2 minutes or until egg is set. Uncover.
6.) Pour over rice and top with nori.