ToriBurger Curry with mixed Vegetables
- 1 pack Bounty Fresh Top ToriBurger
For the curry sauce
- 1 box (8 cubes) instant curry sauce mix
- 1000 ml low sodium chicken stock / beef stock (replace with water if unavailable)
- 500 ml water
- 1 yellow onion – cut into small chunks
- 1 large potato – diced into small cubes
- 1 large carrot – diced into small cubes
- ½ tsp cumin seeds (optional)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Cook Bounty Fresh Top ToriBurger according to packaging instructions.
- While waiting, prepare curry sauce. Drizzle some oil into a large pot and sauté the cumin seeds (if using) and onions until translucent.
- Add in stock, water and the rest of the ingredients (except salt and pepper).
- Bring to boil and simmer for 15 mins until the vegetables are fork tender.
- Add in curry cubes and stir well to dissolve.
- Taste and add some salt and pepper if necessary.
- Turn off heat and set aside.
- Spoon desired amount of rice onto a plate.
- Pour hot curry sauce over the rice and place the cooked Bounty Fresh Top ToriBurger on top.