Skinny Pineapple Cheesecake Bars
FOR THE CRUST
- 3/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
FOR THE FILLING
- 6 oz. brick-style light cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 c. plain nonfat Greek yogurt, at room temperature
- 2 Bounty Fresh Premium Large Eggs, plus 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. pineapple juice
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pineapple and cherries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300°. Line the bottom and sides of an 9"-x-9" baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment, leaving an overhang on all sides to easily lift the bars out of the pan before cutting. Set aside.
- Make crust: Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter in a medium bowl until combined, then evenly press mixture into prepared baking pan. Bake for 8 minutes, then remove from oven and set aside.
- Make filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer using the whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese on high speed until completely smooth, about 1 minute. On medium-high speed, beat in yogurt until completely combined, then beat in eggs and egg yolk until combined. Finally, beat in sugar, pineapple juice, and vanilla until everything is combined and no lumps remain.
- Pour filling onto the crust and bake for 30 minutes or until the center of the bars no longer jiggles (remove from the oven and gently wiggle the pan to check). Cool bars on a wire rack for 30 minutes, then refrigerate until firm, 4 hours, or up to overnight.
- Once chilled, lift the foil out of the pan using the overhang on the sides and cut into squares. Garnish with pineapple and cherries and store in the refrigerator.