Pineapple ToriBurger Bowl
- 1 pack Bounty Fresh ToriBurger
- 8 cup romaine lettuce shredded about two medium heads
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 8 pineapple rings fresh or from a can
- 2 red bell peppers cored, cut into strips and cut in half again
- sesame seeds to serve
- scallions chopped - to serve
For the Teriyaki Mayo
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce (see recipe below)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp pineapple juice from the same can/pineapple you will use for the teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
For the Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice either fresh or from a can of pineapple pieces/rings
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Cook the Bounty Fresh Top ToriBurgers based on the packaging instructions. Drain in paper towel. Set aside.
- Wipe the pan with paper towel and cook the pineapple rings until just golden, flip and cook the other side.
- Chop and prepare all the bowl’s ingredients (romaine, onion, pineapple if using fresh and bell peppers). Set aside.
- Prepare the teriyaki mayo. In a small bowl, mix all the mayo ingredients together until smooth. Set aside.In four large bowls, arrange lettuce, bell peppers and onion slices.
- Brush Bounty Fresh Top ToriBurgers and pineapple rings generously with teriyaki sauce and place 2-3 pieces per bowl.
- Top with sesame seeds, scallions, drizzle with sauce and enjoy!