Pancake Batter Chicken Bites
- 3 Bounty Fresh Breast Fillet Chicken Cut-Ups
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 quart vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Sprinkle the chicken evenly with the sugar and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, combine the Bisquick, milk, and eggs.
- Transfer the chicken into the Bisquick bowl and mix to thoroughly coat. Place in the fridge while you heat the oil for frying.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer and gently drop in each piece of chicken, cook until golden brown, and use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Serve with maple syrup for dipping or drizzle it right onto the chicken & serve!
- Fill a high walled pot or dutch oven with enough oil to submerge the chicken. Heat the oil over medium-high heat (About 350-375 degrees, which you can test with a candy thermometer). You can also test the temperature by adding a single piece of battered chicken, and adjust the temperature accordingly depending on how that piece cooks.
- 2. Add the remaining chicken delicately into the oil and fry until golden brown, and use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb excess oil.