Low Carb Pizza
- 4 Bounty Fresh Cage-Free Specialty Eggs
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/4 grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- arugula (optional)
- 2 tbsp. pizza sauce (or marinara)
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine Bounty Fresh Cage-Free Specialty Eggs, 2 cups mozzarella, and parmesan. Stir until combined, then season with salt, pepper, oregano and red pepper flakes. Spread mixture into a 1⁄2” thick round on baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 12 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of baked crust. Top with remaining mozzarella, pepperoni, bell pepper, and arugula (optional).
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crispy, about 10 minutes more. Sprinkle with parmesan, if using, before serving.