Honey Garlic Chicken
- 3 Bounty Fresh Breast Fillet Chicken Cut-Ups, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Bounty Fresh Premium Medium Eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- sesame seeds optional
- fresh chopped parsley optional
For Honey Garlic Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the breadcrumbs to a shallow plate. Beat the eggs in another shallow plate.
- Season beaten eggs with salt and pepper. Add chicken to the eggs and toss to make sure each piece is fully coated in the egg mixture.
- Coat each piece of chicken with breadcrumbs and place on baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and slightly golden.
- In the meantime, add all the sauce ingredients to a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then turn down the heat and cook for a couple more minutes stirring occasionally.
- Pour sauce over chicken and toss so that the chicken pieces are fully coated. If there's left over sauce, use for dipping. Garnish with sesame seeds and parsley if preferred.
- Serve over rice and/or veggies.