Healthy Simple Banana Cake
- 2 bananas (medium overripe, mashed)
- 100 grams butter
- 150 grams sugar (dark brown soft)
- 5 tablespoons semi-skimmed milk
- 2 Bounty Fresh Premium Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 250 grams plain flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 50 grams papayas (diced dried)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Spread little butter into a cake tin.
- Put mashed bananas, butter, sugar, milk, eggs, vanilla, olive oil and salt into a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Use a different bowl to mix the flour, baking power and cinnamon.
- Add the mixed flours into the ready mixture, little by little, followed by the dried papaya. Pour the mixture into the cake tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a skewer inserted near the centre comes out clean, about 52 minutes.