- 4 Bounty Fresh Chicken Fillet Cut-Ups
- 3 cups corn flakes
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 Bounty Fresh Premium Large Egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- Season the Bounty Fresh Chicken Fillet Cut-Ups with salt and pepper.
- Mix Bounty Fresh Premium Large Egg and water in a bowl.
- Crush cornflakes and mix in butter.
- dip breast into egg/water mixture and roll in the cornflake crust to coat. Mixture will be moist so you may have to pat it on there.
- Make extra crust if needed and pat it onto tops of breast once you place them in the pan.
- Fry until you achieve a golden crust.