- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 pound Bounty Fresh Chicken Breast Cut-Ups
- 1 small onion - - chopped
- 2 cloves garlic - - minced
- 2-3 tablespoons shrimp paste
- 3 medium tomatoes - - chopped
- 1/2 small squash - - peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 cup water
- 5-7 young okras - - ends trimmed, cut into halves diagonally
- 1/2 bunch yard-long beans (sitaw) - - ends trimmed and cut into 3-inch lengths
- 1 medium bitter gourd - - seeded then halved and cut into slices
- 1 large eggplant - - ends trimmed and cut into cubes
- In a wok or pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add Bounty Fresh Chicken Breast Cut-Ups and cook until browned.
- Lower heat to medium and add the onion and garlic and cook until tender and aromatic. Add tomatoes and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it becomes soft and the skins peel off the flesh
- Add shrimp paste and continue to cook for about a minute.
- Add squash and water. Cover the pan and let it simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add yard-long beans, bitter gourd, and eggplant. Season with salt if needed. Cook for about 2 minutes. Add the okra and cook for another 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender yet still a bit crisp.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve with rice and your favorite fried meat.