Chicken Nugget Tacos
- 1 pack Bounty Fresh Chicken Nuggets
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 12 hard taco shells or flour tortillas
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- 1 ½ cups shredded lettuce
- ½ cup salsa
- Bake chicken nuggets as directed on package. Cover to keep warm. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F. Heat taco shells and tortillas as directed on box.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix sour cream, taco seasoning mix and enough milk for desired consistency. Set aside.
- Fill each taco shell and tortilla with 2 chicken nuggets, cheese, lettuce and salsa. Drizzle each with sour cream mixture.