Cheesy Chicken Afritada
- 1/2 kg Bounty Fresh Thigh Chicken Cut Ups
- 1 1/2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/3 cup onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup carrot, chunked
- 1/3 cup potato, chunked
- 1/3 cup cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup red or green bell pepper, cubed
- 200g tomato sauce
- Sauté onion and garlic. Add Bounty Fresh Thigh Chicken Cut Ups and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add patis and stir until it has evaporated then add tomato sauce, water, carrots and potatoes.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer until carrots and potatoes are cooked.
- Add the cheese and bell peppers. Simmer for another 3 minutes.