Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
- 10pcs Bounty Fresh Chicken Sticks
- 10 strips bacon, sliced in half length-wise
- • ½ -1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix together salt, paprika, black pepper, onion powder,italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over Bounty Fresh Chicken Sticks, (top and bottom) completely coating them generously in the spices.
- Wrap two sliced bacon strips around the chicken tender. Tuck in and loose ends.
- Mix together brown sugar and chili powder.
- Sprinkle this mixture generously over bacon wrapped chicken, top and bottom. Press the sugar mixture into the chicken to pack it on.
- Place the chicken on a greased grill pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is done and bacon is crisp. You can broil for the last few minutes if desired to crisp up the bacon more.
- Serve piping hot! Garnish with parsley if desired.