5-Minute Gooey Molten Chocolate
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-4 tablespoons coconut sugar or granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 Bounty Fresh Premium Large Egg
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk or your favorite milk
- whipped cream for serving
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 -1 ounce bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon brewed coffee
- Lightly grease a microwave safe mug with cooking spray. To the mug add the flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar and a pinch of salt. Whisk it all together with a fork.
- Add the egg, coconut milk, coconut oil and vanilla. Use a fork to whisk the batter together until just combined. Try to make sure you have incorporated all the flour off the bottom of the mug.
- Lightly break up the chocolate and place it in the center of the mug. Drizzle the coffee overtop the batter.
- Place in the microwave and microwave on full power for 1 minute and 30 seconds to 2 minutes. I have a 1200 watt microwave and found 1 minute and 30 seconds was perfect. Allow the cake to cool 1 minute and then dollop with coconut whipped cream and chocolate shavings.