2-Ingredient Coconut Macaroons
- 3 Bounty Fresh Premium Large Eggs, egg whites only
- A cup of shredded coconut (you may need more or less depending on the size of your eggs)
- Sweetener of your choice
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter or coconut oil – optional
- Vanilla extract – optional
- Put the egg whites in a bowl and beat them well.
- Add the shredded coconut, some fat and sweetener.
- Mix everything well and give the mixture a few minutes to become rather solid.
- Get your tray and put oily parchment paper on it, because the macaroons may stick.
- With a spoon or small ice cream scoop form little balls or bites over the paper.
- Bake in preheated oven on 180°C (350°F) for